Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Arthur Kade

Am I late to the party on this one? Arthur Kade was a financier who quit that world to model and act......while living in Philly. He has a blog where he shares his stories about how talented and good looking he is and his "journey" onto becoming famous because he has the complete package of looks, personality, and talent. I completely agree, and if you don't believe me just look at that picture. He looks like Sly Stallone modeling in Rocky 5.  He even has his own scale of how he rates girls and their hotness. For the first time in my life I think I am speechless. 


"When I walk in a room, I usually catch people trying to figure out who I am because of how I look and half the room turned to try and figure it out at the restaurant."

go HERE now!

No comments: