Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chromeo DJ Set

Chromeo played at the Key Club to a Sold Out crowd so it was almost impossible to get tickets to see them. The next best thing was going to their DJ set at the Roxy. Sadly, it was not what I thought it was going to be. I anticipated them spinning some good jams such as Hall & Oates and other good classic tunes. But, it was more or less a techno fest with 14 year olds.
This was actually the highlite of my night. Seeing this dude in a Silk, Striped, and Zebra printed shirt. I was actually in shock when I first saw this magnificent piece of clothing. I kept thinking about the process of him buying the shirt. He goes to the store, asks the clerk if the new zebra silk shirt has arrived or does he special order it? Or, did he lose a bet and his friends made him wear this? I'm hoping for the latter as this is no joking matter. Just look at it! My god, I'm still speechless. 


No comments: